What is Giving Tuesday:
GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world. It’s always on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. GivingTuesday reimagines a world built upon shared humanity and generosity.
We provide help in the healing process for parents and guardians who are suffering from the loss of a child. I am proud to say, we have never charged a penny since our inception 15 years ago, all of our grief services are free of charge.
We have some of the best grief counselors in south Florida!
If you are more comfortable sending a check, please mail to:
The Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Foundation
5075 Palm Way
Lake Worth, Fl 33463
Here’s a few things we do for our community:
- Our grief center has helped over 575 hurting families that suffered the tragedy of losing a child over the last 15 years
- Group & private counseling for bereaved parents & siblings
- Healing Hearts provided support (group & private) for students and faculty at Stoneman Douglas after the tragedy at MSD
- We hosted many grief workshops for our community since our inception in 2007
- We host annual Angel Walks (except the last two years due to COVID)
- We have presented 163 child/children custom portraits to their bereaved parents
- Gifted 65 pendants of their children to bereaved parents
- In Bobby’s memory, we established a Scholarship Fund at PBSC for Criminal Justice students and helped 79 students with full tuition (Bobby was attending PBSC for Criminal Justice to be a police officer)
- Donated and helped countless other charities that serve our local community
We understand the pain, anguish and emptiness the death of a child brings, as we lost our twenty-one year old son, Bobby in a car accident on July 13, 2006. We have struggled with this relentless pain and now are reaching out to help others.
If you lost a child or if you know someone who had a child die, please let them know who we are and what we do…we really want to help other families who suffer this awful tragedy.
You can donate anytime you choose!