GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Since then, it has grown into a year-round global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
Join the movement and give – each Tuesday and every day – whether it’s some of your time, a donation, or the power of your voice in your local community.
Please visit https://mtyc.co/uts3eg to support The Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Foundation and our community thanks you!
Here’s a few things we do for our community:
- Our grief center has helped over 575 hurting families that suffered the tragedy of losing a child over the last 15 years
- Group & private counseling for bereaved parents & siblings
- Healing Hearts provided support (group & private) for students and faculty at Stoneman Douglas after the tragedy at MSD
- We hosted many grief workshops for our community since our inception in 2007
- We host annual Angel Walks (except the last two years due to COVID)
- We have presented 163 child/children custom portraits to their bereaved parents
- Gifted 65 pendants of their children to bereaved parents
- In Bobby’s memory, we established a Scholarship Fund at PBSC for Criminal Justice students and helped 79 students with full tuition (Bobby was attending PBSC for Criminal Justice to be a police officer)
- Donated and helped countless other charities that serve our local community
We understand the pain, anguish and emptiness the death of a child brings, as we lost our twenty-one year old son, Bobby in a car accident on July 13, 2006. We have struggled with this relentless pain and now are reaching out to help others.
If you lost a child or if you know someone who had a child die, please let them know who we are and what we do…we really want to help other families who suffer this awful tragedy.
You can donate anytime you choose!