2012 Angel Walk pictures are online!
Our annual “Angel Walk” will be held on Sunday, April 29th, 2012. It will be – A Day to Remember! It will be held at Tradewinds Park – The Fritalary Shelter.
Listen to our radio ad (stop music below if desired)
3600 W. Sample Rd., Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Registration begins at 10am – 3K walk starts at 11am
$5.00 walk registration fee, Children 5 & under are free!
*Registration fee includes park entry, Butterfly World, beverages, snacks, lunch, DJ, walk and fellowship!
You and your family will have a great time.
Our last walk was a day filled with great fellowship, love, faith and hope. We had some laughs and we shed some tears. We were blessed with good weather, lots and lots of unselfish volunteers and many people were there to celebrate the life of their loved one(s). This one will be better than ever!
Last year, we had over 700 people at the Angel walk….We are expecting over 1,000 people this year.
- Moms and Dads were there to honor their children
- Children were at the walk to honor their Mom’s, Dad’s, Friends, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, brothers and sisters
- Friends were there to support all their loved ones that left this world too soon
- We had people there to pay homage to their beloved pets
- There were over 200 Angel signs posted throughout the 3.2 mile walk trail. It was a wonderful way for everyone to see all the very special Angels. Here’s a quote from a parent that had an Angel sign – “I was walking and looking at all the Angels and reading what was written, it was a sad, but when I finally came upon the Angel Sign of my son, it was like time stood still. I stopped, kneeled and prayed. I then had friends take several pictures with my Angel. It was a very emotional and beautiful experience”.
Download Flyer and Registration Form
- 2012 – 3rd Annual Angel Flyer
- 2012 – 3rd Annual Angel Walk Registration (right click and select “Open link in new tab”)
Boynton Beach FL, 33426
Here is where you sign up to walk!
This year, The Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Foundation has added an exciting component to fundraising for their cause – it’s called – Friends Asking Friends.
Participants are encouraged to fundraise by simply reaching out to friends and family – asking them to join your team.
Come up with a great team name and SPREAD the WORD!!!
To give is to get. It feels good to give.
Can’t be with us on the day of the walk? Purchase an Angel sign and have your special Angel at the walk!
Any size donation is welcome and accepted.
Start a team! Recruit your friends!
How would you like to have a team walk for an Angel? Register your team for the annual
Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Angel Walk.
It will be a day filled with love and honor – come out and show your support!!!
Walking is good for your health – walking for an Angel is great for your healing heart.
You can order your Angel sign here or you can sign up to be a sponsor for the
Spread the word – you may know someone else that would like to sponsor?
Sponsorship levels are for individuals or local businesses that want to help!
Please make a difference and become a sponsor!