Our 2012 Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Charity Dinner was held on November 9th, 2012 at The Marriott Hotel and Convention Center.
We sold out once again with 800 people in attendance. It was a great evening of Faith, Hope and Love! Thanks to all of our unselfish volunteers that made the evening so successful. Highlights of the evening:
- Reception had a cello plays, magician & Sax player!
- A beautiful Healing Hearts ice sculpture
- 200 silent auction items
- 100 raffle items
- 50/50 – someone won $1,700 – the winner gave $800 back to the foundation!
- 10 door prizes including – $1,000 men’s diamond/gold ring, 2 – big TV’s, $500 in Publix gift cards, gift baskets, etc….
- 3 amazing and heartfelt Portrait presentations presented to Angel families
- Richard Reynolds recognized all the new Angels (14) that are a part of our foundation family
- National Anthem by Julia Dale
- Invocation by Arlene Williams
- Opening video – Kenny Chesney, “Who’d you be today”
- Presidents Message – One More Yesterday with Bobby (very moving testimony), Bobby’s Place of tomorrow
- Diane, Nicholas and Michelle gave president, Bob Resciniti a beautiful heart award and some heartfelt words regarding Bob the husband and father
- Joe Rose – Emcee
- Live auction by Neil Saffer and Joe Rose
- Humanitarian award – Lori-Meyers Gagnon
- Community Service award – Steve Sands
- Guardian Angel award – Gold Coast Beverage
- Spirit of giving award – MDG Advertising
- Featured entertainment was Elisa Furr – from Las Vegas performed a “Tribute to Celine”. She was remarkable, especially a song she learned for this event, “FLY”. It was a great, great performance!
If you know anyone suffering from the loss of a child (or any loved one), please contact Angelbobby.org. This organization will change your life.
Check out the video from our 6th Annual Charity Golf Tournament and Dinner