2013 Healing Hearts Angel Walk
Our 2013 Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Angel Walk was amazing – it was a day filled with hope, faith, LOVE & great fellowship. It was an overwhelming day of emotions as we walked for all the Angels!
- Thank you to all the unselfish volunteers that made this day unforgettable!
- We were blessed with good weather and lot’s of awesome people, all there to celebrate the life of their special Angel(s).
- We had a record crowd – over 1,000 people came out!
- We had over 300 Angel signs carried over from past years and we added 150 new Angel signs this year! Each Angel sign was place along the walk trail. What a fulfilling and life changing experience!
- As in years past, a good friend of the Healing Hearts foundation, Former Miami Dolphin, WQAM Radio host Joe Rose came out to show his support. He shared his words on appreciating life and getting your “yearly attitude adjustment”.
- Thanks to our friend, Lori Meyers – Clear Channel was represented in a BIG way! Lori also had a whole bunch of friends and family to walk.
- Healing Heart first timer, Radio celebrity from Big 105.9 – Paul Castronovo of the Paul & Young Ron show stopped by, gave his time and shared some great comments. Awesome guy and great wine – Castonovo Vineyards!
- Doc Reno from Big 105.9 also came out to do the Angel Walk.
- Bereaved parent, artist, writer, keynote speaker, friend – the Guru of grief – Mitch Carmody was there to share some inspirational words and sign to a wonderful Beyoncé song – “I was here”
- Our head grief counselor, Marsha Levine Arias was there to share information regarding our services we provide at Bobby’s Place – A place for healing!
- Local Zumba instructor – Elsa came out to get everyone warmed up for the walk!!! She was outstanding.
- The Justin Bartlett animal rescue joined our walk. They were there to offer pets to adopt to help heal a broken heart!
- People were playing Black Jack at a table provided by Casino Party Nights Florida Inc. Healing Hearts Foundation is proud to announce its first annual “Luck be a Lady” Casino Night on August 24, 2013 at The Marriott Hotel and Convention Center in Coral Springs. For sponsorship info, please click here. For information on how you can donate – click here!
- Robin, Annie, Mary and Liz took lots and lots of pictures and video!