Thank you to the many sponsors, volunteers, supporters and friends who made the 5th annual Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Charity Golf and Dinner a huge success!
Golf was held on Thursday, November 3rd, 2011 at Heron Bay Golf Club in Coral Springs. It was a perfect day!
1) We had 160 golfers play 18 holes of championship golf. The course was in perfect condition and the staff at Heron Bay was most accommodating.
2) Our corporate dinner and golf sponsors set up booths at each hole to offer tastings, samples of their product and sports challenges. Thanks to the following corporate sponsors for making this event so special:
Publix – Boar’s Head – Bimbo Bakery – Southern Wine and Spirits – The Miami Dolphins – Coke – Budweiser – The Florida Panthers Gold Coast Beverage – Muscle Milk Kellogg’s – Pepperidge Farms – Pepsi – Flora Foods – Orvino Wines – Edy’s – Snyder’s/Lance Republic National – KeHe – Gia Russa – Flowers Bakery – Sea World Seafood Kraft Foods – Red Bull – Premier Beverage – Riverview – POM Wonderful – Broward Sheriff’s Office
3) The golfers were treated to Boar’s Head hot dogs, Ice Cream from Baskin-Robbins and gourmet coffee from Sergio’s Caribbean Coffee
4) Police Women of Broward County & Unleashed: K-9 Broward County were there along with Sheriff Al Lamberti
5) After golf, we had a fantastic BBQ by Catering by Sally
6) Prizes were given to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams, Closet to the pin – men’s and ladies, longest drive – men’s and ladies.
Dinner was held on Friday, November 4th, 2011 at The Marriott Hotel and Convention Center in Coral Springs. It was a night to remember!
1) We had over 850 dinner guests
2) Master of Ceremony – Joe Rose did a remarkable job. He has been the Emcee for all five years!
3) Auctioneer – Neil Saffer did a great job with our live auction – he helped us raise allot of money for the cause
4) Pre-dinner entertainment by local singing sensation – Chloe Dolandis – Talented!
5) The National Anthem was sung by the great Julia Dale – AMAZING!
6) Featured entertainment by Magician/Comedian – Michael Finney – FUNNY!!!!
7) Live Auction by Neil Saffer – appearance by Broward Sheriff Al Lamberti and Palm Beach County, Chief Deputy Michael Gauger.
8) Presidents message by Bob Resciniti and special video on Bobby’s Place with bereaved parents Bob & Diane Resciniti, Annalisa Schiavo and Carol Doyle, sibling appearance by Michelle Resciniti. Produced by Nathalie Malpica
9) Guest speakers, bereaved parents – Marianne Stapleton (The Angel of Hope), Nicole Alston (The Skye Foundation), Kris Munsch (The Birdhouse Project) – They were amazing, sharingstories of their children and what they are doing to change the world was both astounding and inspiring
10) Special appearance by two bereaved Dads – Alan Pederson and Mitch Carmody, performed the song – A Little Farther Down the Road
11) The Humanitarian award was presented to Alan Pederson
12) The Guardian Angel award was presented to Boar’s Head
13) The Community Service award was presented to Chad Robbins
The evening touched every emotion. The night was happy, sad, motivating, fulfilling which was filled with faith, hope and love – it was inspirational!
Always & Forever –
Bob Resciniti, President and Founder
Bob and Diane Resciniti
561.603.3819 – Bob’s cell
561.436.4308 – Diane’s cell
“Grief is neither a sign of weakness nor a lack of faith. It’s the price we pay for love.”
Every hour of every day, another child leaves this world to soon, leaving behind broken hearts and shattered dreams.
The Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Foundation, Inc.
Bobby’s Place – 11764 W Sample Road #105 • Coral Springs • FL • 33065
Mailing address – 351 N Congress Ave #281 • Boynton Beach • FL • 33426
TELEPHONE: 561.603.3819 • FAX: 954.255.9239 • EMAIL: QIP123@aol.com
EIN # – 26-0146881
Leave a Reply