The 2013 Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Charity Dinner is fast approaching! Hope to see you there!
The Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Foundation is proud to host our 7 annual Charity dinner gala.
It will be a night to remember. We have a GREAT dinner planned.
When – Friday, November 8th, 2013
Where – The Marriott Hotel and Convention center – Coral Springs.
Time – Reception starts at 5:30, dinner served at 7pm
Price – $45.00 per person (excluding corporate golf sponsors) The cost of the dinner ticket is exactly what we are paying for the dinner/appetizers.
Emcee – Joe Rose
Live auction – Neil Saffer
Presidents message – Bob Resciniti
Reception entertainment by:
> Robert Moore, cello player
> Michael Kennedy, saxophone
> Matt Jarman, world champion magician (amazing)
> Special Angel portrait presentation
> Featured entertainment – Michael & Amy Two Voices, One Brain! Headline music and clean comedy dueling pianos.
> France Corso – The “Voice of Romance”
* Very special awards presentation
* Awesome silent auction items
* Live auction
* Many GREAT door prizes including a 46″ TV!
* 100′s of raffles and several great door prizes
Seating will be limited to only 850 seats!
If you have an item you would like to donate for our silent auction or raffle, please let me know as soon as possible.
Joe Rose will be our Emcee and we have a few other surprises!
We will have our usual silent and live auctions! Raffles, 50/50 and a very special portrait presentation.
We are only selling 850 tickets so seating will be limited.
We hope to see you there!
About The Charity Golf Fundraiser
Our golf is a day of fun and fellowship; everyone will have a real good time. We will have many former Miami Dolphins, Florida Panthers and other local celebrities.
GOLF EVENT SOLD OUT
- Great registration gifts!
- A day of fun and fellowship.
- Meet many great sports celebrities!
- Longest drive, closest to the pin and hole in one prizes!
- Sample and taste much of the newest and best food and beverage on the market today!
- Golf on one of the finest courses in Florida.
- Great silent auction items!
- Awards, door prizes and BBQ after a great day of golf!The dinner – this is where we share information regarding foundation business, where we are at and our future plans.It’s an evening filled with lots of love, faith and hope.
Golf Event location is Heron Bay Golf Club
Dinner – The Marriott Hotel and Convention Center
11775 Heron Bay Boulevard
Coral Springs, FL 33076
View Larger Map