Please join us on Thursday, November 3rd, 2011 for a day of golf, give-a-ways, raffles, silent auction and fun! You have been invited to play 18 holes of championship golf to help raise money for a great cause. The Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Foundation is committed to helping the broken hearted. You can have fun and make a huge difference by participating in this charity campaign. We have a new feature this year called Friend Asking Friends.
“Grief is neither a sign of weakness nor a lack of faith. It’s the price we pay for love.” Darcie Sims
We have a new feature this year called Friend Asking Friends. This feature will allow you to:
Create your own personal web page – If you know how to use a mouse and keyboard, you’ll find it easy to build your own web page that tells your friends about your goals and how they can help. Customize it with “point and click” art work and, if you’re inspired, get your kids to help you insert your own photos.
Get everyone excited about your goal – Your personal web page automatically honors those who donate through your email campaign and tallies your total fundraising in real time. The fun really gets going when your friends compete to become leading donors, or for events with Teams, try to out-do other teams.
Get back in touch with old friends – Remember saying, “We’ll just have to get together and do something real soon?” What a perfect opportunity to do just that. And so convenient! Send an email and invite them to visit your web page.
Make it a family activity – Friends Asking FriendsTM is so easy, everyone can take part in doing something good. What a fun way to teach kids the rewards of giving!
Start right now !
About The Charity Golf Fundraiser
Our golf is a day of fun and fellowship; everyone will have a real good time. We will have many former Miami Dolphins, Florida Panthers and other local celebrities.
Some highlights for the golf are:
- Great registration gifts!
- A day of fun and fellowship.
- Meet many great sports celebrities!
- Longest drive, closest to the pin and hole in one prizes!
- Sample and taste much of the newest and best food and beverage on the market today!
- Golf on one of the finest courses in Florida.
- Great silent auction items!
- Awards, door prizes and BBQ after a great day of golf!The dinner – this is where we share information regarding foundation business, where we are at and our future plans.It’s an evening filled with lots of love, faith and hope.Some highlights of the Charity dinner:
- Emcee Joe Rose – TV and Radio personality
- Michael Finney – Magician and Comedian – 2009 World Comedy Magic Act of the Year!
- Alan Pederson – Singer/Songwriter, Keynote speaker, bereaved Dad
- Mitch Carmody – Writer, artist, interpretive signing, keynote speaker, bereaved Dad
- Special Presentation – Bobby’s Place
- Feature – Our Angels
- Awards, Prizes, Live and Silent Auction, Raffles, Door Prizes
Golf Event location is Heron Bay Golf Club
Dinner – The Marriott Hotel and Convention Center
11775 Heron Bay Boulevard
Coral Springs, FL 33076
For more information about participating and/or sponsoring please contact